In the past few years I have been targeted more and more by people trying to get into online accounts. As such I’ve been going through and doing some ‘spring cleaning.’
- Go through KeyPass and update all important passwords (be sure to generate unique passwords, websites frequently get hacked, if you use the same password everywhere then this is a very easy attack vector).
- Ensure that you are using Authy type 2-Factor Authentication, never SMS.
- Check DropBox, Amazon S3, iCloud, Google Drive, Amazon Drive, etc and consolidate all information onto one service.
- Ensure that all sensitive files are encrypted.
- Ensure all important files are being backed up.
- Reduce duplicates and clutter by conslidating.