I needed to set something up where I could securely share files with people. I looked at a variety of different options, but Mollify ( http://www.Mollify.org ) seemed to be the best option for doing exactly what I needed.
Here’s the main features that appeal to me:
- Access permissions can be set vai the web panel, you don’t need multiple unix level users.
- Files can be easily uploaded and downloaded.
- Files don’t have to be stored in the webroot (so they aren’t a susceptible).
- You can easily add additional directories and users via the web interface.
Features I wish it had:
- Ability to publicly share a link.
- Ability to track number of downloads.
- Ability for users to register themselves.